Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall In Inuvik

I am back, after having my internet and tv cut off where I used to live.  Yes, I paid all of my bills on time.  There is so much to post from this summer that I think I will just skip over it and go righ to the end of September. 

A few weeks ago Josh and I went hunting and camping with our favorite Captain at the Fire Dept., John Ritchie.  We didn't see a caribou or a moose, but I did get to shoot my new gun for the first time.  Here are a few photos....  Hopefully I'll get back on the blogging train over the next few months.  Stay tuned...
Josh and I driving down the Dempster Hwy.

Josh starting our morning fire with our tent in the background.  You can't quite make it out, but there was snow on the ground.  Was a coooold night!

John and Josh preparing breakfast.  Fall is pretty much done at Rock River Yukon.

And notice the snow not only on the mountain tops.

Andrea and her Remington 870.  Has some pretty good kick.  Unfortunately the only thing I killed this weekend was a bottle of red wine.  Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment