Friday, January 27, 2012

Jan 2012

As many of you know, I played the part of a minister type person and renewed marriage vows of one of the nurses here in Inuvik to her husband after 25years.  This is my official look... thanks mom for making the judges robe (which also doubled as my Gargamel costume at hallowe'en!
I also got a few new lenses for my SLR camera this  Christmas from Josh.  I'm still trying to figure out how to take great photos... Here's what I've managed so far.  These are of my new apartment overlooking boot lake. 

Less than a week until Mexico!  I'll post more photos when I get back.

 


Inuvik Fire Dept. curling team travelled to Hay River a few weeks ago & lost every game!  Victor, Blair, Andrea, Josh.


1 comment:

  1. so great to see you and what you're up to! I would love to catch up sometime via skype or something. jessie

    ReplyDelete